The Meales Group is committed to providing and maintaining a safe work environment for the health, safety and welfare of its employees, contractors, visitors, suppliers, clients and members of the public who may be affected by its work. We are pro-active in creating and maintaining an environment of ZERO HARM.
Our WHS programs are administered and maintained by our fulltime Safety & Rehabilitation Manager and incorporate a range of elements including inductions, training, bulletins & alerts, job assessment, supervision and rehabilitation.
We actively participate with Department authorities such as WH&S QLD in the development and ongoing awareness of safety practices within the concrete pumping industry and a number of our safety seminars have been attended by Inspectors and Principal Contractors to assist their understanding the safety factors associated with concrete pumping. Read here for further information.
The Meales Group’s aim is to provide high quality and efficient concrete pumping services to customers at all times. To achieve this, we will:
- manage our operation in compliance with relevant legislation, standards, codes and internal procedures;
- regularly review performance and implement corrective and preventative actions that will contribute to improving the quality of our operation across all areas;
- develop and implement ‘prevention based’ systems and controls through strict equipment maintenance programs, safework initiatives and operator training to enhance risk awareness and improve risk management;
- provide information and training at all levels in the organisation to enable all employees to understand and adhere to quality practices and procedures within their areas of responsibility; and
- require subcontractors to operate in a responsible manner and adhere to our quality practices and procedures.
The Meales Group has established a Quality Management System based on the Australian Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000 to assist us in achieving our commitment to customers of service excellence in all areas of our operation.
Every Meales’ employee has the responsibility for implementing the Quality Management System to ensure that the company’s objectives are met.
The Meales Group will provide on request our Site Quality Plan. Please use our ‘CONTACT US’ form to have a copy emailed to you.